Friday, April 1, 2011

I fail at blogging

I remember last year I was going to attempt to use this blog to post information about photography, but somehow that failed. Royally. So, essentially this is my attempt at trying that again!

Though I am not sure what I will use this blog for yet. I fear it becoming to self promotional as my interest in communicating are symbiotic, not to speak out loud like a dictator. Not to mention there are stock piles of other Blogs out there that are very beneficial for photographers, like the Strobist blog by David Hobby.

Though that already conflicts with my opinions on photography, or art in general. Often I find clients contact me about rates to contrast and compare with others, like I am a product you price match at a retail store. I believe that vision is unique and that no two are alike. As an artist I believe if one allows themselves to progress they begin to sculpt their personal vision through time and practice. So this blog is my personal take on photography, my unique dialogue on that which I practice out of passion.

So hopefully anyone who stumbles upon this blog can benefit from it, even if for just a small detail. I imagine that by using dialogue to analyze my journey through photography that this blog will essentially change the way I go about creating. So in the end, I am writing to myself.

So, lets try this again.

No comments: